Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Vroooom Vrooooom

I have my first motor vehicle license! I can legally drive a 50 cc scooter in Taiwan! The scary thing is that all I needed to do was pass a test. I don't even know how to turn my blinkers on but I can drive legally. And to pass the exam, you needed to get an 85.... guess what score I got: 85! Fear not, I will wear a helmet.

Tomorrow I'll go to purchase my first motor vehicle--- and I am sincerely hoping for hot pink. It would make Brian feel extra special when he's forced to ride behind me on the seat during his visit. And it would make me feel extra special all the time.

Pictures to come!

2 comments:

Nomad0921 said...

A passing grade is a passing grade...and you may have figured out that signals are a waste of time - you know where you're going - you have to tell everyone else where you're going?

Congrats on the license - hot pink sounds pretty cool....

Jenny said...

Ahh alas, no hot pink. I'll give you the rest of the details in the next post... to be posted in about 20 minutes:)