Sunday, December 23, 2007

Didn't hurt yah, just scared yah.

As if working on Christmas Eve and Christmas, IN TAIWAN, weren't bad enough... This morning I got in a minor scooter accident. I wasn't hurt at all, the scooter wasn't hurt, the other people weren't hurt and the other car wasn't hurt.

However, the sheer shock of the event and trying to resolve it all in broken Chinese (ok, only "I don't understaaaand!) and hand gestures made it necessary for me to spend the next 2 hours crying.

Didn't hurt me, just scared the BEJEZZUZES outa me.

1 comment:

Nomad0921 said...

Yikes. Accidents of any kind are scary - those involving motor vehicles doubly so. I have been fortunate enough never to have been injured in any motoring accidents although I've been involved in several - I hope that you have sufficiently recovered to have confidance in your scootering abilities!