Saturday, June 7, 2008

Weekly Mandarin: 45

45th edition: Lei

They promised us that the second semester of our program would feel about 6 seconds long. That was inaccurate, but I've officially been in a time warp for the last month.

I successfully adjusted my sleeping schedule to wake up everyday between 5:30 and 6:30 so that I could dragonboat practice. Plus, the dragonboating itself. And we're in final assessment period for our students. My Chinese teachers have a fresh dedication to getting me through as much of the textbook as humanly possible.

So suddenly May is over, June is half over, and woah, I have been crazy busy. Now I'm exhausted-- lei. This term can also be put into one of my favorite phrases "My (tiredness/hunger/....) is killlllling me."

It's nine-thirty. It's past my bedtime. Gnight!

No comments: